Monday, June 14, 2010

Josie Maran: Argan Oil

This is a new product that I recently purchased from Sephora. It's an all natural Moroccan oil that is well rounded. Benefits it claims to have are adding a glow to your skin, hydrating skin, fixing cuticles and repairing split ends. This oil has also been said to firm, tone and help with acne.
I have found is that all this to be true. I believe beauty begins with good health and skin care. This is one of my new beauty health staple items. I absolutely LOVE it!!!!! It makes my skin glow and I don't need any foundation! :)

Pros:

  • Does what it says it does.
  • Also as an added benefit I found that it was a natural sunblock due to the fact that my skin didn't burn or tan. (This was a personal experience and may not be the same for everyone)
  • Does not irritate my sensitive skin
  • Only a 2-3 drops are necessary for face and the same amount for hair
  • I found the oil lightweight and easily absorbed
  • Great moisturizer
  • Does not break me out!!!!
Cons:
  • May feel a little greasy when applied to your face for some. (This was true for my fellow blogger Chandani)
*The oil is housed in a recyclable glass bottle, and purchased from women's cooperatives in Morocco to support their social and economic welfare. These cooperatives work within a UNESCO biosphere reserve that ensures the protection and reforestation of Argan trees.


    Josie Maran Argan Oil 0.5 oz

    ---MONIKA

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    i heard about this...i think you've convinced me to try it.

    Related Posts with Thumbnails