Monday, June 14, 2010

Grown Up Soda (GUS)

Ok so when I was in New York recently I went to A Cafe and had an Extra Dry GingerAle by GUS (Grown Up Soda). You've got to love the name! I also loved loved loved the drink. It tastes amazing, is 100% Natural and not too sweet! It contains about 90 calories and honestly I fell in love in 1 sip! Also the packaging is cute and it's a very trendy drink I think you guys may enjoy.

Also great for mixing drinks and cocktails!

I decided to post this under health because I think that what we put in our bodies has a very big effect on our beauty. It's rare to find something that is a healthy and tasty alternative to sodas.

Check out the site for where to buy!

---MONIKA

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Gus ginger ale! It is definitely a "grown-up" drink that not only is refreshing but tastes great and very healthy for you!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures by the way. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails