Sunday, June 13, 2010

Matrix curl.life products for curly hair



So I recently started wearing my hair in its natural, wavy-curly state. Until a few weeks ago, my Ultra Chi was my lifeline. When I decided that I didn't want to make the time or effort to straighten my hair anymore, I asked around for the best products for curly hair, and more specifically for my hair type, which is thick, frizzy and somewhere in between wavy and curly. My fellow blogger Monika introduced me to the Matrix curl.life system, and so far it works great. The ones I am using are the contouring milk, spiraling spray gel and all-day reactivator.


  • Contouring milk--1.7 oz (trial size)--Comes in a creamy, milky form.

    Pros: Doesn't require a large amount; a nickel-sized portion is more than enough for people with thick hair. It defines natural curls and does not leave hair feeling crunchy or sticky.
    Cons: You have to make sure not to use too much, or it will weigh down your hair and give it a hard, unnatural feel.

  • Spiraling spray gel--5.1 oz-- Comes in an easy to use spray.

    Pros: Curls are bouncy and the hold is great.
    Cons: You have to be careful not to use too much to avoid the crunchy effect. Not cute!

  • All-day reactivator--8.5 oz--A light spritz to spray on hair to reactivate falling curls.

    Pros: Reactivated curls almost instantly and leaves hair feeling soft and natural.
    Cons: You may have to use it at least a couple times throughout the day to maintain its effect.
---CHANDANI

    Below are the links for the products. Feel free to browse through them.


    CURL LIFE by Matrix DEFINING SYSTEM CONTOURING MILK FOR NORMAL FINE HAIR 5.1 OZ

    CURL LIFE by Matrix: DEFINING SYSTEM ALL DAY REACTIVATOR 8.5 OZ

    Curl.Life Spiraling Spray-Gel 5.1 fl oz (150 ml)


    No comments:

    Related Posts with Thumbnails